As you know, I'm a software developer with over a decade of experience in the tech industry. I've been lucky to work on some fantastic projects and collaborate with brilliant minds. I also had experience in teaching and mentoring developers in the past. Now, I'd love to give back to the community by offering free mentoring sessions in a more structured way.
Why am I doing this?
- Community Support: I wouldn't be where I am without the support of mentors I had, so I want to pay it forward.
- Diverse Perspectives: I believe that everyone brings something unique to the table. I love learning from others as much as sharing my own experiences.
- Transparency: Moving to a new country, navigating career changes, or breaking into tech can be confusing. I've been through it all, and I want to offer you a no-nonsense approach to tackling these challenges.
What can you expect?
I'm here to help you, whether you're just starting out or looking to make a change. I can help you with:
- Resume review: I can give you feedback on your resume, so you could have a better chance at applying for jobs.
- Portfolio and Project review: Receive guidance on how to showcase your skills effectively, and to enhance the quality and impact of your personal or professional projects.
- Moving to the Netherlands: Understand what it takes to establish yourself in a new country. What are pros and cons of living in the Netherlands and what to expect.
- Interview Tips: Get better of showcasing your skills and making a lasting impression in interviews.
How to Book a Session
I'm currently offering 30-minute sessions on a limited days per week. If you're interested.
- Check Availability: Look through the calendar on Calendly and find a time slot that works for both of us. Please be aware of the timezone difference when selecting the time.
- Submit a Request: Fill in the form with your name, email, and the topics you'd like to discuss. I like to know how can I help you.
- Confirmation: Wait for an email confirming the booking and providing you with the necessary details to join the virtual meeting.